The Faculty Club
Welcome to the Faculty Club, Columbia University Irving Medical Center's central dining venue. We're located on the fourth floor of the College of Physicians and Surgeons building at 630 W. 168th St. Each weekday, you can stop in for a refreshing, healthy lunch buffet in our expansive, light-filled space.
You can also reserve our space for private events. We're versatile enough to hold conferences, lectures, plated dinners, receptions, holiday parties, and more.
About the Space
- Our main dining area can hold 80 to 120 guests, depending on the layout.
- We also offer a choice of three private rooms to hold your event.
- Two of the rooms hold 12 guests.
- The larger room holds 25-30 guests.
- Restrooms for men and women are located just outside the entrance to the Faculty Club.
- The main dining area received a fully integrated audiovisual overhaul in 2015. Our equipment includes microphones, lecterns, projectors, laptop computers, and lighting.
We're a one-stop shop. We coordinate all catering, furniture, set-up, custodial services, audiovisual, linens, flowers, and specialty requests for our space.
Reserve the Space
Reserve the Faculty Club venue space by calling 646-426-CLUB (2582) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a specific idea for your event, you can submit a catering request form to start the conversation.