Student Meal Plan
Don't let a demanding work schedule keep you from enjoying time with your friends over a great meal. Our student meal plan serves dinner three times a week in Bard Hall Ballroom. Dinner includes a hot entrée options, full salad bar, a daily soup, dessert, and hot and cold beverages.
Spring 2019 Schedule
- Dinners are served Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. in Bard Hall Ballroom.
- The Spring 2019 meal plans begin on Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019 and expires on Monday, May 6, 2019. Meals will not be served on Monday, February 18; from Monday, March 11 through Friday, March 15; Thursday, March 21; and during any University holidays.
We encourage you to sign up by Friday, January 18, 2019, to take full advantage of the plan. Menus are posted online at the beginning of each semester, about two weeks before the start of the plan.
All Columbia University Irving Medical Center students, part- or full-time, can sign up for our meal plan.
If you follow a certain diet or have food allergies, we can work to accommodate you. For certain food allergies, we'll prepare you a separate plate to avoid cross-contamination. Please note any dietary restrictions in your application.
Types of Plans
- Plan A: Three meals per week (40 meals): $360
- Plan B: Two meals per week (30 meals): $270
- Plan C: One meal per week (15 meals): $135
Please note, meals are non-refundable and cannot be rolled over week to week or to subsequent semesters. If you would like to invite guests to use your meals, we require 24-hours advance notice. Email email@example.com.
- Credit card
Email your signed enrollment form to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you would like to pay by credit card. A member of our team will follow up. Please do not submit any credit card information by email.
Make your check payable to Faculty Club Catering and arrange to drop it off at the meal plan office in Bard Hall by emailing email@example.com or mail check and enrollment form to:
Attn: Bard Meal Plan
Faculty Club Catering
50 Haven Ave.
New York, NY 10032
Terms and Conditions
To help us plan ahead and ensure that everyone has access to dinner, we ask you to abide by the following:
- You must bring your Columbia University ID with you to redeem your meals.
- Once your Columbia ID is checked, we allow only one trip through the buffet. We provide large trays for your convenience.
- Each meal plan participant is entitled to the following portions:
- One plate at the salad bar
- One plate for hot entrées
- One bowl of soup
- One dessert
- One piece of whole fruit
- One bottled beverage.
- We cannot offer additional servings, or "seconds," until after 7:15 p.m., and then only to students who have used a meal for that day. "Seconds" only includes buffet items; it does not include fruits, beverages, or dessert.
- Meals are non-refundable and cannot be rolled over week to week or to subsequent semesters.
- If you would like to invite additional guests to use your meals, we require 24-hours advance notice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to sign up?
Fill out the enrollment form (.pdf).